Sterile Consumable Medical Supplies Closed Suction System 5 - 16 Fr Size
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Material:||Medical PP & ABS||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Product Name:||Disposable Surgical Suction||Sterile:||EO Sterilization|
|OEM:||Yes||Type:||Disposal Suction Tube|
|Feature:||Consumable Medical Supplies|
medical consumable products,
disposable medical supplies
Disposal Suction Tube , Disposable Surgical Suction ,Consumable Medical Supplies
1. It can effectively clean the oral sputum and secretions, improve the patient's oral cleanliness, avoid and reduce lung infections.
2. Reduce the nurses’ workload, operating simply and safely.
3. Reduce the infection rate, speed up the recovery of patients, and increase the turnover rate of the bed.
DISPOSABLE CLOSED SUCTION CATHETERS 24 HOURS:
1. The smart design of the closed suction catheters allows the patients' breath-mechanical ventilation and suctioning simutaneously.
2. Push switch and Luer lock. This design can keep breathing and isolate the turbulent cleaning chamber, prevent spray back, which reduces the risk of VAP ( ventilator - associated pneumonia) for ventilated patients.
3. Prevent cross infection. The closed suction systems are designed with protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside the patients and avoid cross infection to caregivers.
4. Soft and smooth blue suction tip. This design reduces damage to mucous membranes.
5. Double swivel connectors reduce strain on ventilator tubing.
6. Easy operation in suction process by being equipped with a wedge (seperator) to disconnect and clip functions.
7. For tracheostomy tubes. The suction catheters match tracheostomy tubes, different tube length available. The catheters are marked with accurate depth to understand the proper catheter insertion in the trachea.
The closed suction catheter system is an advanced design, it allows patients comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation. The PU protective sleeve can protect the caregivers from infection.
The design of push switch and Luer lock can reduce the risk of VAP for ventilated patients.
Operating simply and safely.
Passed CE certification