Sterile Consumable Medical Supplies Closed Suction System 5 - 16 Fr Size
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Minimum Order Quantity :||5 carton||Price :||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details :||5PCS /BOX,10BOXES/CARTON||Supply Ability :||200000 pcs per day|
|Place of Origin:||Zhongshan,Guangdong||Brand Name:||Lycome|
|Material:||PC,PVC,Medical Silicone||Color Code:||Orange,white,red,blue,green For Choose|
|Product Name:||Closed Suction System||Type:||Medical Supplies|
|Packing:||1 Pcs / Bag||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Size:||5 ~ 16 FR||Certificate:||CE & ISO|
|Feature:||Sterile Closed Suction Catheter|
medical consumable products,
disposable medical supplies
14 , 16 FR,Closed suction system ,medical supplies,suction catheter
Many critically ill patients need tracheal intubation, establish an artificial airway, and receive mechanical ventilation treatment. Sputum suction is the most frequent operation for patients with mechanical ventilation to maintain the artificial airway patency and ensure adequate ventilation and adequate gas exchange. But the traditional open sputum suction method needs to separate the artificial airway from the ventilator during each sputum suction process, interrupt the mechanical ventilation and make the patient's airway open to the atmosphere, increasing the chance of hypoxia and infection.
The closed suction tube is easy to operate, economical and practical. It does not need to be offline to reduce the deoxygenation time of the patient, prevent the occurrence of ventilator-associated pneumonia, and reduce the cost of hospitalization.
1. Effectively clean oral sputum and secretions without going offline, greatly avoiding and reducing lung infections.
2. Sustainable humidification of airways
3. Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Simple operation, no need to go offline
Effectively avoid cross infection
Prevent sputum splash
Sustainable humidification of airways
Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Reduce occupational exposure of nurses
Reference ET size
* Allow for suctioning a patient on a ventilator without loss of PEEP or mean airway presure.
* Reduce oxygen desaturation by allowing constant patient ventilation.
* Reduces the potential of infection to the clinician.
* Maintains a sealed airway to reduce exposure to secretions.
* Eliminates patient “Spray Black”.
* Provide maximum suction and is designedto reduce trauma.
* Enhance patients safety avoids disconnectionfrom the ventilator during catheter change-out or untangling of lines
* Decrease accidental extubation ordecannulation during moving of the patient.
* Color coded rings provide fast size recognition.
* Original blue soft head.
* Material: Medical grade PVC.
* With CE & ISO 13485.
* Size: Fr 6 & 8 & 10 & 12 & 14 & 16.
* 24 & 72 hours using models are available.
* Color: White or transparent or blue.
* Packing: 1 pc/Blister bag, 10 pcs/box, 100 pcs/Carton, carton size:640x330x520 mm.
* MOQ: 2,000 pcs.