Reusable Closed Suction System Seven Sizes Sustainable Humidification Of Airways
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Material:||PC,PVC,Medical Silicone||Packing:||1 Pcs / Bag|
|Color Code:||Orange,white,red,blue,green For Choose||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Product Name:||Closed Suction Tube||Type:||Closed Suction Catheter|
|Size:||Seven Size For Choose||Certificate:||CE ISO Approved|
|Others:||72 H & 24 H Use|
Fr14 Suction Catheter Tube,
8.5mm Suction Catheter Tube
Disposable Medical , PVC , 72H & 24H , Closed Suction Tube , Closed Suction Catheter
Many critically ill patients need tracheal intubation, establish an artificial airway, and receive mechanical ventilation treatment. Sputum suction is the most frequent operation for patients with mechanical ventilation to maintain the artificial airway patency and ensure adequate ventilation and adequate gas exchange. But the traditional open sputum suction method needs to separate the artificial airway from the ventilator during each sputum suction process, interrupt the mechanical ventilation and make the patient's airway open to the atmosphere, increasing the chance of hypoxia and infection.
The closed suction tube is easy to operate, economical and practical. It does not need to be offline to reduce the deoxygenation time of the patient, prevent the occurrence of ventilator-associated pneumonia, and reduce the cost of hospitalization.
1) Effectively clean oral sputum and secretions without going offline, greatly avoiding and reducing lung infections.
2) Sustainable humidification of airways
3) Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Simple operation, no need to go offline
Effectively avoid cross infection
Prevent sputum splash
Sustainable humidification of airways
Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Reduce occupational exposure of nurses
Reference ET size
DISPOSABLE CLOSED SUCTION CATHETERS 72 HOURS
1) The smart design of the closed suction catheters allows the patients' breath-mechanical ventilation and suctioning simutaneously.
2) Push switch and Luer lock. This design can keep breathing and isolate the turbulent cleaning chamber, prevent spray back, which reduces the risk of VAP ( ventilator - associated pneumonia) for ventilated patients.
3) Prevent cross infection. The closed suction systems are designed with protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside the patients and avoid cross infection to caregivers.
4) Soft and smooth blue suction tip. This design reduces damage to mucous membranes.
5) Double swivel connectors reduce strain on ventilator tubing.
6) Easy operation in suction process by being equipped with a wedge (seperator) to disconnect and clip functions.
7) For tracheostomy tubes. The suction catheters match tracheostomy tubes, different tube length available. The catheters are marked with accurate depth to understand the proper catheter insertion in the trachea.
The closed suction catheter system is an advanced design, it allows patients comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation. The PU protective sleeve can protect the caregivers from infection.
The design of push switch and Luer lock can reduce the risk of VAP for ventilated patients.