Reusable Closed Suction System Seven Sizes Sustainable Humidification Of Airways
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Material:||PC,PVC,Medical Silicone||Packing:||1 Pcs / Bag|
|Color Code:||Orange,white,red,blue,green For Choose||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Product Name:||Closed Suction System||Type:||Closed Suction Catheter|
|Size:||Seven Size For Choose||Certificate:||ISO Certificates|
|Others:||72 H & 24 H Use|
M12 Closed Suction System,
4mm Closed Suction System,
pvc Closed Suction Catheter
Closed Suction System 72 Hours Disposable Medical Closed Suction Catheter With ISO Certificates
Lycome Closed Suction system is an advanced Closed Suction System.
It is designed with a protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside and help caregivers avoid cross-infection.
Simultaneous ventilation design will allow the patients' comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation.
Automatic Flushing Closed Suction System is the only catheter that retracts within a unique and isolated turbulent cleaning
chamber. The turbulent cleansing action results in an 89% cleaner catheter tip compared to a standard closed suction system. This reduced colonization may help reduce the risk of VAE and VAP in your ventilated patients.
A turbulent cleaning chamber creates cleansing action, resulting in a cleaner catheter.
Hinged valve isolates catheter tip and helps prevent inadvertent lavage.
Integrated MDI port (optional)
1) Effectively clean oral sputum and secretions without going offline, greatly avoiding and reducing lung infections.
2) Sustainable humidification of airways
3) Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Simple operation, no need to go offline
Effectively avoid cross infection
Prevent sputum splash
Sustainable humidification of airways
Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Reduce occupational exposure of nurses
Reference ET size
DISPOSABLE CLOSED SUCTION CATHETERS 72 HOURS
1) The smart design of the closed suction catheters allows the patients' breath-mechanical ventilation and suctioning simutaneously.
2) Push switch and Luer lock. This design can keep breathing and isolate the turbulent cleaning chamber, prevent spray back, which reduces the risk of VAP ( ventilator - associated pneumonia) for ventilated patients.
3) Prevent cross infection. The closed suction systems are designed with protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside the patients and avoid cross infection to caregivers.
4) Soft and smooth blue suction tip. This design reduces damage to mucous membranes.
5) Double swivel connectors reduce strain on ventilator tubing.
6) Easy operation in suction process by being equipped with a wedge (seperator) to disconnect and clip functions.
7) For tracheostomy tubes. The suction catheters match tracheostomy tubes, different tube length available. The catheters are marked with accurate depth to understand the proper catheter insertion in the trachea.
The closed suction catheter system is an advanced design, it allows patients comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation. The PU protective sleeve can protect the caregivers from infection.
The design of push switch and Luer lock can reduce the risk of VAP for ventilated patients.