Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Disposable Medical Consumables TR Closure Band
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Capacity:||3 Ml ,5 Ml , 10.5 Ml ，26 Ml||Type:||Wound Dressing Or Wound Care|
|Material Of Handle:||PP||Color Of Solution:||Transparent, Orange, Tint|
|Instrument Classified:||Class I||Content:||2% Chlorhexidine Glucpnate +70% Isopropyl Alcohol|
|Function:||Skin Disinfection, Non-Irritating|
2% Chlorhexidine Glucpnate Disposable Disinfect Swab,
3.0 ML CHG Prep Applicator,
6.0 ML CHG Prep Swab Applicator
Alternatives Chloraprep Surgical Skin Prep CHG Swab Applicators
CHG surgical Skin Preparation swab Applicator.
CHG surgical skin preparation swab applicator specification: Chlorhexidine Skin Prep 26 ml applicator.
Patient preoperative skin preparation 2% chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) and 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA). Different formula for different size of surgical skin prepartation applicators.
Factory direct sale. OEM service is available.
It can be customized with the following formulation ratio content :-
Solution: 2% Chlorhexidine+70% IPA
4% Chlorhexidine+70% IPA
0.75% Chlorhexdine+70% iPA etc
Different formula for different size of surgical Skin Prepartation Applicator
* Rapid acting: Chlorahexidine exhibits better immediate antimicrobial activity than povidone iodine alone1
* Persistent: ChloraPrep skin antiseptic maintains antimicrobial activity for at least 48 hours.2 Free iodine, the active
ingredient in povidone iodine and other iodophors, has minimal residual activity1
* Broad spectrum: ChloraPrep antimicrobial activity is effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms on the skin3
* Active in protein-rich biomaterials: Remains active in the presence of blood, serum and other protein-rich biomaterials3
* Aseptic technique: The patented ChloraPrep applicator promotes aseptic technique and reduces the risk of direct hand-to-patient contact, helping reduce the risk of cross-contamination4
* Friction scrub: ChloraPrep applicators promote gentle friction scrub to help the solution penetrate the first five layers of the stratum corneum, where 80% of skin-dwelling microorganisms reside5
* Site visualization: Optional Hi-Lite Orange tint provides visual demarcation of prep area if needed or desired
Swab Applicator Handle Specification :
|45 mm||49 mm||18.14 mm||20.9 mm||170 mm||178 mm||10 swabs/box 10 boxes/case|
|50.05 mm||55 mm||21.7 mm||25.1 mm||212.53 mm||218.60 mm||10 swabs/box 10 boxes/case|
◔ Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
◔ Discard the Swab Stick after a single use.
◔ The Foam is latex-free and for external use.
◔ Use in a well-ventilated area.
◔ Do not use for lumbar puncture or in contact with the meninges.
◔ Do not use on open wounds or as a general skin cleanser.
◔ Do not use on patients with known allergies to CHG or IPA.
◔ Store between 15 to 30 ° C (59 to 86 ° F).
◔ Keep the solution out of the eyes, ears and mouth.
◔ Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40 ° C (104 ° F). Store within the recommended conditions to maintain the efficacy
Why should pick Chlorex applicator:
◔ More effective at reducing skin bacteria than other antiseptics
◔ Exhibits a rapid & persistant bactericidal activity without irritating the skin
◔ Active in protein-rich biomaterials