Reusable Closed Suction System Seven Sizes Sustainable Humidification Of Airways
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Material:||PC,PVC,Medical Silicone||Packing:||1 Pcs / Bag|
|Color Code:||Orange,white,red,blue,green For Choose||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Product Name:||Closed Suction System||Type:||Closed Suction Catheter|
|Size:||FR 6 ~ FR 16||Certificate:||ISO Certificates|
|Others:||72 H & 24 H Use|
16 Fr Closed Suction System,
Sterile Closed Suction System,
72H Closed Suction Catheter
Sterile Medical Consumable 14 Fr 16 Fr Closed Suction Catheter For Adults
Lycome Closed Suction system is an advanced Closed Suction System.
It is designed with a protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside and help caregivers avoid cross-infection.
Simultaneous ventilation design will allow the patients' comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation.
Automatic Flushing Closed Suction System is the only catheter that retracts within a unique and isolated turbulent cleaning
chamber. The turbulent cleansing action results in an 89% cleaner catheter tip compared to a standard closed suction system. This reduced colonization may help reduce the risk of VAE and VAP in your ventilated patients.
A turbulent cleaning chamber creates cleansing action, resulting in a cleaner catheter.
Hinged valve isolates catheter tip and helps prevent inadvertent lavage.
Integrated MDI port (optional)
The catheter is enclosed in a plastic sleeve. It attaches between the breathing circuit and the tracheostomy tube. Suctioning can be performed quickly and safely if all instructions are followed.
The utility model is suitable for patients with respiratory diseases, general anesthesia operation, emergency treatment, etc. the utility model needs to be used for tracheal intubation (or tracheotomy intubation).
1) Effectively clean oral sputum and secretions without going offline, greatly avoiding and reducing lung infections.
2) Sustainable humidification of airways
3) Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Simple operation, no need to go offline
Effectively avoid cross infection
Prevent sputum splash
Sustainable humidification of airways
Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Reduce occupational exposure of nurses
Reference ET size
1. Closed suction system with PUSH BLOCK button to minimize the risk of cross-infection.
2. WIth 360°swivel adapter provides optimal comfort and flexibility for both patient and nursing staff.
3. Irrigation port equipped with one way valve allows for normal saline to clean catheter efficiently.
4. MDI port for a more effective, quick and convenient drug delivery.
5. It is indicated for 24-72 hours continuous use.
6. Patient label with day of the week stickers.
7. Sterile, individual Peel pouches.
8. Soft but strong catheter sleeve.
Direction For Use
Set up Procedure
1. Inspect the product before use. Do not use if package is not intact.
2. Open the sealed package and remove the product.
3. Connect the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube to the Revolvable adapter.
4. Connect ventilator tube to the Revolvable Ventilator Connector.
5. Attach the date label to colour ring.
6. Before suctioning commences ensure that the cap of the irrigation /flushing port is closed.
7. Before suctioning: Please ensure that the on-off valve is in the open position. Simply slide the on-off valve to a position which allows the catheter to enter the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube.
CAUTION-ALWAYS USE THE RECOMMENDED VACUUM LEVELS. CONSIDER LENGTH OF SUCTIONING TIME.
1. Grip the three way adaptor in one hand and with the other hand feed the suction catheter into the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube, to the required depth. Depth markers can be visible through the protective cover for your guidance.
2. Once the suction catheter is in the desired position/depth depress the vacuum control valve to apply suction.
3. Remove suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
1. Open the Irrigation /Flushing port cap.
2. Inject the required amount of sterile salve/water into the port.
3. Repeat suctioning procedure steps 1-2 as above.
4. After suctioning remove suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight
Enter Your Message