Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Disposable Medical Consumables TR Closure Band
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Capacity:||3 Ml ,5 Ml , 10.5 Ml ，26 Ml||Type:||Wound Dressing Or Wound Care|
|Material Of Handle:||PP||Color Of Solution:||Transparent, Orange, Tint|
|Instrument Classified:||Class I||Content:||2% Chlorhexidine Glucpnate +70% Isopropyl Alcohol|
Gluconate Isopropyl IPA Applicator,
CHG Swab IPA Applicator
Sterile Medical Antiseptic Swab CHG Skin Prep Foam Sponge Applicator ,Different Capacity
* Rapid acting: Chlorahexidine exhibits better immediate antimicrobial activity than povidone iodine alone1
* Persistent: ChloraPrep skin antiseptic maintains antimicrobial activity for at least 48 hours.2 Free iodine, the active
ingredient in povidone iodine and other iodophors, has minimal residual activity1
* Broad spectrum: ChloraPrep antimicrobial activity is effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms on the skin3
* Active in protein-rich biomaterials: Remains active in the presence of blood, serum and other protein-rich biomaterials3
* Aseptic technique: The patented ChloraPrep applicator promotes aseptic technique and reduces the risk of direct hand-to-patient contact, helping reduce the risk of cross-contamination4
* Friction scrub: ChloraPrep applicators promote gentle friction scrub to help the solution penetrate the first five layers of the stratum corneum, where 80% of skin-dwelling microorganisms reside5
* Site visualization: Optional Hi-Lite Orange tint provides visual demarcation of prep area if needed or desired
Tip made of medical-grade foam :soft, inert and hypoallergenic,release fewer particles than gauze
◔ Maxi size applicators allow for the antisepsis of a large surface of skin 13.2 in x13.2 in / 8.4 in x 8.4 in.
◔ Eliminate the need for forceps, gauze swabs, bowls and bottled solutions.
◔ Impregnated with 5ml of 2% W/V Chlorhexidine Gluconate and 70% V/V Isopropyl Alcohol:
- Fast-acting antiseptic, with a residual activity for over 24 hours
- Antiseptic not affected by contact with organic matter, unlike Iodophor solutio
- Antiseptic effective against Gram positive bacteria, Gram negative bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Solution that dried quickly
◔ Available in clear or tinted solution
◔ Design is convenient for use in Operation Room,Obstetrics, Radiology,Emergency Room and Care
3ml CHG swabstick: about 4.0" x 4.0"
10.5ml CHG applicator: about 8.4" x 8.4"
26ml CHG applicator: more than 8.4" x 8.4"
-Convenience of use: No glass and do not require activation before use. No need to wait for sponge to saturate
-Aseptic technique: Latex free, single-use, long plastic handle design eliminates direct hand-to-patient contact,
helping to reduce cross-contamination
-Friction scrub: Soft foam sponge’s gentle-friction scrub helps the solution to penetrate the first five cell layers of
the epidermis where 80% of microorganisms residue
-Active in protein-rich biomaterials: Remains active in the presence of blood, serum, and other protein-rich
-Rapid-acting: Rapidly kills a broad spectrum of skin-dwelling microorganisms
-Persistent: Maintains antimicrobial activity for at least 48 hours
-Broad spectrum: Effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria including Methicillin-resistant
Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE), Carbapenem-resistant
enterobacteriaceae (CRE), Clostridium difficile, Acineobacter, and most viruses.
Enter Your Message