Reusable Closed Suction System Seven Sizes Sustainable Humidification Of Airways
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Material:||PC,PVC,Medical Silicone||Packing:||1 Pcs / Bag|
|Color Code:||Orange,white,red,blue,green For Choose||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Product Name:||Closed Suction System||Type:||Closed Suction Catheter|
|Size:||FR 6 ~ FR 16||Certificate:||ISO Certificates|
|Others:||72 H & 24 H Use|
FR6 Closed Suction System,
Elbow Connector Closed Suction System
3 day 72 hours closed suction system for single use with elbow connector CE approved
Lycome Closed Suction system is an advanced Closed Suction System.
It is designed with a protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside and help caregivers avoid cross-infection.
Simultaneous ventilation design will allow the patients' comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation.
Automatic Flushing Closed Suction System is the only catheter that retracts within a unique and isolated turbulent cleaning
chamber. The turbulent cleansing action results in an 89% cleaner catheter tip compared to a standard closed suction system. This reduced colonization may help reduce the risk of VAE and VAP in your ventilated patients.
A turbulent cleaning chamber creates cleansing action, resulting in a cleaner catheter.
Hinged valve isolates catheter tip and helps prevent inadvertent lavage.
Integrated MDI port (optional)
The catheter is enclosed in a plastic sleeve. It attaches between the breathing circuit and the tracheostomy tube. Suctioning can be performed quickly and safely if all instructions are followed.
The utility model is suitable for patients with respiratory diseases, general anesthesia operation, emergency treatment, etc. the utility model needs to be used for tracheal intubation (or tracheotomy intubation).
1) Effectively clean oral sputum and secretions without going offline, greatly avoiding and reducing lung infections.
2) Sustainable humidification of airways
3) Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Simple operation, no need to go offline
Effectively avoid cross infection
Prevent sputum splash
Sustainable humidification of airways
Improve the effectiveness of sputum suction
Reduce occupational exposure of nurses
Reference ET size
1) The smart design of the closed suction catheters allows the patients' breath-mechanical ventilation and suctioning simutaneously.
2) Prevent cross infection. The closed suction systems are designed with protective sleeve to isolate the germs inside the patients and avoid cross infection to caregivers.
3) Soft and smooth blue suction tip. This design reduces damage to mucous membranes.
4) Double swivel connectors reduce strain on ventilator tubing.
5) Easy operation in suction process by being equipped with a wedge to disconnect and clip functions.
6) For tracheostomy tubes. The suction catheters match tracheostomy tubes, different tube length available. The catheters are marked with accurate depth to understand the proper catheter insertion in the trachea.
The closed suction catheter system is an advanced design, it allows patients comfort of suctioning without stopping the air ventilation. The PU protective sleeve can protect the caregivers from infection.
Direction For Use
Set up Procedure
1. Inspect the product before use. Do not use if package is not intact.
2. Open the sealed package and remove the product.
3. Connect the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube to the Revolvable adapter.
4. Connect ventilator tube to the Revolvable Ventilator Connector.
5. Attach the date label to colour ring.
6. Before suctioning commences ensure that the cap of the irrigation /flushing port is closed.
7. Before suctioning: Please ensure that the on-off valve is in the open position. Simply slide the on-off valve to a position which allows the catheter to enter the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube.
CAUTION-ALWAYS USE THE RECOMMENDED VACUUM LEVELS. CONSIDER LENGTH OF SUCTIONING TIME.
1. Grip the three way adaptor in one hand and with the other hand feed the suction catheter into the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube, to the required depth. Depth markers can be visible through the protective cover for your guidance.
2. Once the suction catheter is in the desired position/depth depress the vacuum control valve to apply suction.
3. Remove suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.