Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Disposable Medical Consumables TR Closure Band
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-13392649067
WhatsApp : +8613392649067
|Capacity:||3 Ml ,5 Ml , 10.5 Ml ，26 Ml||Type:||Wound Dressing Or Wound Care|
|Material Of Handle:||PP||Color Of Solution:||Transparent, Orange, Tint|
|Instrument Classified:||Class I||Content:||2% Chlorhexidine Glucpnate +70% Isopropyl Alcohol|
|Function:||Skin Disinfection, Non-Irritating|
26ml CHG Swab Applicator,
wound dressing CHG Swab Applicator
Alternatives Chloraprep Surgical Skin Prep CHG Swab Applicators
CHG surgical Skin Preparation swab Applicator.
CHG surgical skin preparation swab applicator specification: Chlorhexidine Skin Prep 26 ml applicator.
Patient preoperative skin preparation 2% chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) and 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA). Different formula for different size of surgical skin prepartation applicators.
Factory direct sale. OEM service is available.
It can be customized with the following formulation ratio content :-
Solution: 2% Chlorhexidine+70% IPA
4% Chlorhexidine+70% IPA
0.75% Chlorhexdine+70% iPA etc
Different formula for different size of surgical Skin Prepartation Applicator
* Rapid acting: Chlorahexidine exhibits better immediate antimicrobial activity than povidone iodine alone1
* Persistent: ChloraPrep skin antiseptic maintains antimicrobial activity for at least 48 hours.2 Free iodine, the active
ingredient in povidone iodine and other iodophors, has minimal residual activity1
* Broad spectrum: ChloraPrep antimicrobial activity is effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms on the skin3
* Active in protein-rich biomaterials: Remains active in the presence of blood, serum and other protein-rich biomaterials3
* Aseptic technique: The patented ChloraPrep applicator promotes aseptic technique and reduces the risk of direct hand-to-patient contact, helping reduce the risk of cross-contamination4
* Friction scrub: ChloraPrep applicators promote gentle friction scrub to help the solution penetrate the first five layers of the stratum corneum, where 80% of skin-dwelling microorganisms reside5
* Site visualization: Optional Hi-Lite Orange tint provides visual demarcation of prep area if needed or desired
Swab Applicator Handle Specification :
|45 mm||49 mm||18.14 mm||20.9 mm||170 mm||178 mm||10 swabs/box 10 boxes/case|
|50.05 mm||55 mm||21.7 mm||25.1 mm||212.53 mm||218.60 mm||10 swabs/box 10 boxes/case|
◔ Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
◔ Discard the Swab Stick after a single use.
◔ The Foam is latex-free and for external use.
◔ Use in a well-ventilated area.
◔ Do not use for lumbar puncture or in contact with the meninges.
◔ Do not use on open wounds or as a general skin cleanser.
◔ Do not use on patients with known allergies to CHG or IPA.
◔ Store between 15 to 30 ° C (59 to 86 ° F).
◔ Keep the solution out of the eyes, ears and mouth.
◔ Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40 ° C (104 ° F). Store within the recommended conditions to maintain the efficacy
Why should pick Chlorex applicator:
— Two-year shelf life
— Does not contain DEHP
— >48 hours skin disinfect
— 2-3" rapid activation